The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
Admin
Bella Swan

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 am

I sat in my truck, reading the map I was given. I really didn't want to go in. I looked out the window at the school. Forks High. In the wettest town in America. I sighed. Could Charlie have picked a worse place to live? Eventually, I folded the map up, shoved it into my bag and got out. I started walking to my first lesson which was English.
As I was walking, I noticed a group of people who were majorly standout-ish. I just stopped walking and stared at the obviously beautiful family that was walking past.

(Okay, okay. I know that in the book, Bella doesn't see -or meet- the Cullens until lunch, but this site is all about our version of Twilight xD)
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightroleplay.forumotion.net
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 am

I stepped out of the car with my family. We'd taken my car again today. The others' were too conspicuous. I watched the ground as we walked, already knowing that there was no one in my way. I frowned when I felt warmth radiating from someone, but I heard no thoughts that close apart from those of my family. I looked up.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:58 am

"That's the new girl" I whispered to Edward, when I saw him look up. "Bella Swan." I added, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 am

"I know," I told her at the same volume. "You've been watching her in your vision for the past week." I started walking again with Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Admin
Bella Swan

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 am

I stared at each member of the group, lingering on a boy with messy bronze hair last. When I saw him look up, I looked down, blood rushing to my cheeks. I started walking again, faster than before. I watched my feet so I wouldn't fall over. The next thing I knew, there was a giant pain in my head and then my back as I fell backward.
"Ouch." I muttered.

(soz for ruining like your favouite book of all time :'( I just thought that would be funny there xD)
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightroleplay.forumotion.net
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 am

I was walking with the rest of my family. It was some new girls first day here. I wasn't really interested so I just left it and didn't take any notice in her. But when she walked into a tree, I had to giggle. I felt Emmett burst into silent laughter, I looked up and frowned at him.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:52 am

I burst out laughing when the new girl, Isabella, walked into a tree. It was silent laughter, so she would get offended. I was standing with Alice. I looked at Edward, frowning. You can't hear her? I asked. I was shocked. I could hear her. Why was that..?
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:55 am

I watched the new girl recover from walking into a tree and when she looked back over again, I looked away and to my phone which I had forgot I was on. I checked my emails, texts and saw I had none so I slipped it away into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:59 am

I gave a low five to Emmett who was also laughing his ass off. I skipped foward and knelt by the new girl. "Are you okay Isabella?" I asked. I knew she liked to be called Bella, but she didn't know that I knew that.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:01 am

I rolled my eyes at Becca and Emmett. When she walked off I sighed and looked forward towards school.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:09 am

I could feel that there was still pain in her head but she was consious, nothing major. I took her wrist and helped her to her feet. My purple leather gloves that I wore with everything (Gloves not the purple leather ones) stopped her from feeling my ice skin. I felt Jasper mentally flinch because my eyes were black. I glared at Jasper with an expression that said; 'Give me some credit!'
When Bella was safely on her feet, I smiled and wandered off toward's Edward's car. I sat on the ground, leaning against it. I knew it was a little childish, but I couldn't run home with Bella standing there, so I waited.

(okay, so the reason I failed here was because it was supposed to be Edward I was hissing at lmao but I love the dude too much for that ;D CHANGED IT lmao)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day (Open)   First Day (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: !! Forks, Washington !! :: Forks High-
Jump to: