The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus Lane

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: New in Town   New in Town EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Titus walked through the forest that surrounded the small town of Forks, his nostrils flaring as he took in the smells of the forest. Among the usual scents of the forest-trees and dirt and animals and the like-he could smell the one scent he dreaded, the sickly sweet scent of vampires. An unusually large amount of Vampires at that.

That left the werewolf unsure of what to do. There was always the chance that vampires in the town might turn him in to the Volturi-or they might leave him be. But he was already here, and he wanted to rest a while. He decided to continue on, moving on through the forest towards the town.

Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:09 pm

I heard someone's thoughts near to me before I heard the footsteps, the rushing of blood behind the skin and the heart pumping. Whoever he was, he knew the vampire scent. I hopped agiley through the treetops and dropped silently to the ground behind him. Wow, that dude smelled like the Quileutes.
Back to top Go down

New in Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: !! Forks, Washington !! :: Forks Forest-
Jump to: