The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in second gear (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexandra

Alexandra

Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:28 pm

"Billy knows a lot about the... history of La Push." I answered, smiling. It wasn't exactly right but it was the closest I could get without spilling the secret.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:32 pm

"Oooh, gotcha." I smiled, kinda butterflyish now. "We eating first?" I asked trying to keep my voice steady.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:43 pm

"Yep!" I yawned, my stomach rumbling on cue. I handed her a menu - I already knew what was here and I knew what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 pm

I didn't need to look at the menu. "I'm just gonna go for fries." I laughed handing it back. "So what's it like round here?" I quizzed her, hoping she realized she was in for more questions.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:00 pm

I ordered two sodas, two fries and a cheeseburger, seeming pretty greedy seeing as Emz only ordered fries. "Well......... It's pretty boring, to be honest." Minus the whole wolf pack thing...
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:03 pm

I laughed and went in a new direction. "What are the people like?411, get me?" I laughed, I was so nosey.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:57 am

"Most of them are friendly-" To everyone else. "-Actually, I think everyone's pretty nice." I amended.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 pm

I smiled. "Well, if there all like you thennI'm sure I'll like it here." I really did like Allie, even though I'd only know her for 5 minutes. "Food!" I hollered, spotting our meals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in second gear (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2