The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just relaxing. (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

Just relaxing. (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Just relaxing. (Open!)   Just relaxing. (Open!) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:48 pm

I lounged on the couch, watching the TV, flicking through all of the channels, not finding anything worthwhile until I got the the music channels. Everytime I heard a song I liked, I stopped flicking and listened. Then, when the song changed, I flicked the channel again.
Back to top Go down
Paisley Halse Cullen

Paisley Halse Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxing. (Open!)   Just relaxing. (Open!) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Paisley smirked, and jumped by Becca. "Could you check if Doctor is on?" She asked, with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxing. (Open!)   Just relaxing. (Open!) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:04 pm

I smiled at Paisley. "Sure, chick." I saw the channel she watched it on in her head and flicked to that channel.
Back to top Go down
Paisley Halse Cullen

Paisley Halse Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxing. (Open!)   Just relaxing. (Open!) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Paisley smirked. "THE EPISODE ABOUT SALLY SPARROW IS ON! ITS MY FAVORITE!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxing. (Open!)   Just relaxing. (Open!) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:35 am

I wondered if Alice or Jasper would kill me for letting their 9-year-old daughter watch Doctor Who. Ah well, she was always watching it, anyway. I left the channel on and tried watching the program. It was.. weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxing. (Open!)   Just relaxing. (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just relaxing. (Open!)
Page 1 of 1