The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)

Go down 
+2
Edward Cullen
Paisley Halse Cullen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paisley Halse Cullen

Paisley Halse Cullen

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) Empty
PostSubject: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Paisley skipped into the kitchen. "Im hungry." She mumbled,looking at Alice. Then she hopped up on the kitchen counter,and looked at the TV the cullens had in their kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:32 am

Alice was engrossed in a vision about the new girl who was starting school tomorrow. It was the same one she'd been obsessing over for the last week or so- I ignored it now. She found nothing new. I wandered over to Paisley. "What would you like?"

(sorry about being a crap Edward, it's just, I wanted to get this topic rolling, lmao xD
It's Becca, btw xD <3)
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 am

I stepped out of the land rover, grabbing my bags and keys. The cullens weren't expecting me, unless of course Alice had seen me coming. I was never one to call or text, I just turned up some days when I was bored or when I was overdue a visit. I threw my pauls boutique over my shoulder and walked up to the door. I opened it slightly, peeking my head through, "Knock, knock," I said in my quiet, timid voice.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 am

"Carmen," I smiled. I'd heard her from a couple of miles away, and Alice had had a vision. I turned to face her and leaned against the counter next to Paisley. "How nice to see you."

(IKNOW XD I FAIL AT BEING EDWARD But we need an edward so i'ma be him till someone gets off their ass and actually applies to be him xD)
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:53 am

I smiled seeing I wasn't enterupting anything. "Hey Edward." I came in and closed the door behind me. "Who's this little girlie?" I asked seeing the young one and not understanding.

(Yer not that bad!)
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 am

"This is Paisley," I smiled and picked up a random chocolate bar from the counter. I threw it at Alice. "Hey, mom? Your daughter just told you she is hungry. Stop obsessing over the new girl."

(OKAY this site is about your version of twilight so this charrie is about MY VERSION OF EDWARD XD)
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:02 am

I smiled. "Hi, I'm Carmen." I directed towards Paisley. "Aw, Alice you should have told me!" I gushed, that would be so cute for her.

(Yeah he's a happier edward Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:06 am

I snapped out of it when Edward chucked the chocolate bar to me, I caught it just before it hit my head. Then passed it to Paisley. "Oh, Hey Carmen." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 am

I smiled at her 'quick reflexes'. She wouldn't have caught that if she couldn't see the future.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 am

I smiled and took a seat "So what else have I missed then?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 am

"Honestly? Not much." I smiled, appearing at the door in the kitchen. I beamed at Carmen, one of my best friends. Along with Alice and Rosalie. Esme and Carlisle were more like parents, Emmett, Jasper and Edward were more like brothers.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:35 am

I grinned back at Becca, I think I missed her most, "I missed you all so much, I'm on my own today. The others were busy and I didn't want to wait on them." I giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:56 am

"So you come here where we're rarely all in the house at the same time," I giggled. "Carmz!" I said, hugging her. I threw Paisley a bag of cookies, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 am

"Well, I was lucky then becasue most of you are here right?" I smiled and hugged her back. "Becz!" I laughed using the nickname I gave her. Not very orginial I tended to stick a 'z' on the end of every thing.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:54 am

I beamed. "Some of us. Carlisle is at work and Esme has gone hunting with Emmett and Jasper. Rosalie is upstairs, and then you've got those to morons," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:51 am

"Oh burn!" I giggled. "And right infront of their faces too!"
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am

I held my hand up for a high five from Carmen, listening to Alice and Edward incase they were going to jump me. Or y'know.. just casually kill me.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 am

I laughed and high fived her. I wiggled my eyebrows "Tanya's been asking after youu." I laughed at poor Edward.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 am

I laughed and high fived her. I wiggled my eyebrows "Tanya's been asking after youu." I laughed at poor Edward.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 am

I laughed with Carmen. "She's been asking for the moron?" I asked, smiling at Edward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 am

I kept my mind firmly on the the different threads of Alice's shirt. Becca could tell I was about to attack, so I didn't then, when she wasn't expecting it, I appeared behind her and pinned her to the ground. "What am I?" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:05 am

I laughed at them. "You know you have to give her an answer sometime, or else she'll start stalking youuu." I said the last bit in a spooky voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:23 am

I took Edward's distraction from Carmen to slide out from underneath him. I stood on his shoulders and shouted; "Champion!" Edward threw me off backwards and -something I found quite cool and majorly funny- out the door. I landed in the river and was at Edward's side again in a second. Now it was my turn to pin him. I kept on knee on his chest and the other on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 am

I laughed uncontrolably at the dripping wet Becca pinning down Edward.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 am

I laughed as Edward's shirt changed to a darker color. As the water from the river soaked him. I watched him with one eye brow. "Want to do that again, moron?" I asked in a challenging tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next