The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in second gear (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emz

Emz

Stuck in second gear (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 am

I made my way down the beach on saturday. After arriving at the hotel 3 days ago. It took me 3 days to build up the courage to just visit the place, Like I was stuck in second gear. I laughed at that. Usually I had bags of courage, I was known for my swagger, not when it came to this though. It was quite cold down at the beach. I hugged my hoody tightly round myself as I sat down on the sand. The sea air was fresh and my breathing was loud. It was more like sighing. I shook my head and lay back, pulling up my hood and closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 pm

I sat on the sand watching the waves rolling in and out. I stretched my legs out in front of me and crossed my ankles. I laid back, resting on my elbows. I smiled; It was peaceful because it wasn't that sunny. This was about the only time I ever had to myself. There was always some member of the pack with me.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:58 pm

I peeked through one of my eyes, obviously not able to sleep, The waves were getting closer to me so I got up and dusted myself off. That's when I noticed I wasn't alone, I nodded to the girl not to far away from me. "Hey." I called over the wind.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 pm

I smiled at the girl who'd called across the wind. "Hey," I replied, turning back to look at the waves. It wasn't particularly windy but the water lapped against the sand rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:34 pm

I covered my hands with my sleeves and walked over to her with a smile. "I'm new here, You mind tellin me where I am?" I asked quite seriously.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:52 pm

I laughed. "You're at First Beach, La Push, Washington, USA, Earth." I smiled, gesturing to the beach around us. "Welcome to sunny paradise." I added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 am

I joined in her laughing. "Sounds about right, and the people live over there?" I pointed to the houses, I think she may have caught on how uncomfortable I was and how nervous I was feeling, I wasn't hiding it very well.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:45 am

"Some of them do. Others live in the forest and closer to Forks." I answered with another smile. "I'm Alexandra Taylor. Call me Allie, Alex, Al, anything. But if you call me Alexandra, I'll shove you off a cliff." I said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 am

Forks, thats where I was, I was almost sure it was closer to the beach though. I raised my eyebrows and gave her a skeptical look, but I cooled off when I realized we had that it common. "Emz." I smiled, sticking with my usual name. "You wanna show me around?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 am

"Sure thing!" I yawned. "But would you mind if we grabbed some food first?" The patrol had both tired me out and not given me much chance to eat. And I was confused at the best of times.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:47 am

"Sounds like plan." I nodded, I hadn't ate yet myself. "So tell about yourself, Al?" I smiled following her, I didn't want to think about me right then.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:14 pm

"Um.." Well, I'm 15, I live in La Push and oh, I'm a werewolf. How about you? I thought sarcastically. "Well, what do you want to know?" I smiled. I got up while speaking and dusted the sand off my ripped-off shorts.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:30 pm

I thougth about that. "Something I'd like to know." I smiled, that wasn't much of an answer but I was lazy.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:30 pm

I laughed and started walking up the beach toward the diner. "Well I killed my mom." I said, in a half-sarcastic. Interesting enough?
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:41 am

"Why?" I said wanting a bit more than a one liner and that was pretty strange.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 am

"I didn't do it on purpose." I half smiled watching the ground as I walked. "Uh-" This was really hard to explain. Why had blurted that out? Oh yeah, because my family was always thinking it. "She died giving birth to me."
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:37 pm

"Ohh." I completely undersrood why she blamed herself. "That's not your falut though." I stressed sensing she felt it was.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 pm

"That's not what my family think." I murmured quietly, to myself. "So what about you?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:28 pm

I smiled and thought about that. She had told me a secret, so I should tell her mine. Plus, I couldn't do this search alone. "I'm tracing my roots, I think my parents were from round here." I informed her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:40 pm

"Oh!" I laughed. I wasn't expecting that. "What are their names? Maybe I've heard of them." I smiled, glad to have someone away from all the wolf drama. I heard the gravel crunch under our shoes.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:50 pm

"Danny and LouLou crimmons?" I said like a question, looking up to see her expression.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:13 pm

I frowned, pushing open the glass door of the diner. I'd heard those names before. I wasn't sure where, though. I moved across the diner to a free table.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:01 pm

"Whaat?" I laughed at her frown, were they really that bad?
Back to top Go down
Alexandra

Alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 am

I shook my head. "Naah,naah. The names just sounded familiar. I've definitely heard them before. Would you mind comingto see a... friend of mine?" I asked, smiling. I was 90% sure that Billy would know about them.
Back to top Go down
Emz

Emz

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 am

I listened to her explanation and hodded my head slightly. "Nope." I shrugged. "But, um, why?" I asked I was easy going but the everything seemed to interest me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in second gear (Open)   Stuck in second gear (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in second gear (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next