The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)

Go down 
+2
Edward Cullen
Paisley Halse Cullen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:25 am

I laughed at them again. "Heyhey, break it up." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 am

I winked at Edward playfully then used his chest to hop up. When he started to get up, I put a foot on his stomach. "I win, right?" I clarified. He laughed and I moved my foot, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:24 am

"Definitley right." I nodded still giggling a bit. "Edward man, you let yourself go." I shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:33 am

I laughed. "I whoop'd yo' ass big time," I said putting on a voice that sounded half like MrT and half like Emmett.. Edward chuckled again. I took a seat on the counter next to Paisley. "Uncle Edward fights like a girl." I whispered to her behind my hand, watching Edward. I knew he heard me, and even if he hadn't, he'd hear it in my head. But everyone in the room would be able to hear it. Everyone was a vampire apart from Paisley.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 am

I laughed and mouthed to them "Uncle Edward is a girl."
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:01 am

I gasped dramatically but stopped halfway through, made a thoughtful face and then nodded in agreement with Carmen. A grin spreaad across my face.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:45 am

I laughed at Becca, always theatrical. "So did you have any plans for today?" I asked hopefully, I was tired of being bored, that's why I came here.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:00 am

I leaned back against the kitchen wall, still sitting on the counter. "Not really, but we can make some now that you're here. Oh, by the way I am so glad you came," I laughed. "I've been looking for an excuse to kick Aunt Edward's a- butt for ages." I joked. Edward grinned at us. I grinned back.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 am

"I'm glad too!" I smiled. "You guys can be alot more fun than my family at times." I grinned then put a finger to my lips, motioning that that was a secret.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:18 am

I laughed and 'zipped my lips', a gesture to show I wouldn't spill the secret. My phone started to scream at me; "SOMEONE'S CALLING YOU! WHO IS IT? LOOK! ANSWER YOUR PHONE! SOMEONE IS CALLING YOU! SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU! Secret admirer huh.. ?" It finished quiet and relaxed and I grabbed the phone out of my pocket before it could start again. I sighed. 'Nathan' flashed up on the screen. I hit 'reject' and put the cell back in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:02 am

I laughed at her ringtone. "Thats might embarrase you some day." I tried to catch a peek of her phone. "Oooh, who's Nathan?" I asked with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:07 am

My ex-brother. I thought to Edward as he asked the same question as Carmen. "My brother," I half-smiled. I wasn't sure if the Denali family knew about my history. I knew I'd never told them, but had any of the others?
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 am

"Oh cool." I smiled. "You avoiding him?" I asked while pulling my phone out. "Best tip, turn it off." I thought of the brother I was avoiding, for the past, what? 60/70 years.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:43 am

"And if someone else wants to reach me?" I challenged, grinning. I brushed a strand of hair away from my face. The answer was clear to me, though. Anyone who was in my cell, I could hear through their thoughts, if they were close enough. "And.. who said I was avoiding him?" I raised one eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:51 am

"You an emergency phone." I pulled out my little, beat up, old mobile. "And the look on your face did." I smiled, I knew that look, I wore it enough times to.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 am

I smiled. She knew me too well. "Aha! Carz, I know what we're gonna do today." Wow, I sounded like one of the cartoons Paisley watched.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:28 am

My face lit up "What?" I asked, so impatient.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 am

I hopped off the counter. "We're going shopping." I smiled, excited. I wondered if Alice would want to come.. or Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 am

"Woo! I'm sure aunt Edward's excited." I laughed turning round to poke fun at him.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 am

I grinned. "No, he's being the nanny today, if Alice wants to come, Paisley needs looking after." He seemed to prefer that to shopping. I skipped past him toward the garage and ruffled his hair as I passed.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:44 am

"Ohhh, Alice comes before Edward." I laughed poking a bit more fun.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 am

I sighed, rolled my eyes and wandered back to Edward. "No, Edward comes joint first with Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Paisley, Jasper, Carlisle and Esme and your lot." I told her, defensively. I gave Edward a hug.

(Becca don't like it when you jokes about the order in which her family comes. She's protective over her family xD 'cause of the whole history thing xD)
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:57 am

"Aw we're joint 1st?That's so nice!" I smiled.

(KayKay xD)
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 am

(lmao doesn't mean 'choo can't do it anymore ;D It's quite funny.)

I put Edward down and wandered out of the room again, going to the garage. I'd prefer to have somewhere to keep my bags rather than running with them. Even though I could. If I wanted to.
I hopped into my purple car. I loved it but it was like Rosalie's. We couldn't drive it to school here because it was too conspicuous. We had to take Edward's. I didn't know why he didn't just get a nicer car and just keep the volvo for school. I drove my car around to the front of the house and asked Edward if he would ask Carmen to bring my purse which had my iPod, wallet, money and makeup in.
I heard through his thoughts that he did ask her, so I smiled to myself and said; Thanks.
Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 Cruise-242
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 am

"Sure." I said finding her purse and taking it with me. "Bye guys, see you later." I smiled waving. When I saw the bright purple car I modeled the bag out ot it "You like?" I asked not giving the purse to her but getting in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next