The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)

Go down 
+2
Edward Cullen
Paisley Halse Cullen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:23 am

"I do!" I enthused. "It looks like the one I saw in my favourite boutique! It's called Becca's closet!" I told her, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:31 am

I laughed and handed it to her. "So where's the closest mall, round here?" I asked her while we waited to see if the others wanted to come.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:34 am

"Seattle," I told her, smiling. I put my purse behind my seat and turned the radio on. "It's about an hour away. We should be there by.." I looked at the clock on the dashboard. It was 12:30. "Quarter to one." I giggled
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 am

"Cool," I said. "I'm in noo hurry back." I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you gonna call them?"
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:43 am

I smiled at Carmen. "Yo! Rosalie!" I knew I probably wouldn't get a response from Alice. She'd most likely want to wait for Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:33 am

I was sat in my room looking out of the window at all the birds flying by. I dont jump when becca calls my name; i just get up and go downstairs. Im sure beccas voice came from outside so i went there first. When i saw her there i said, "what? Oh hey Carmen"
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:35 am

I smiled at Rosalie. "Do you want to come shopping with us?" I asked, still smiling at my sister.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 am

"umm... Sure. Let me go grab my purse first." i said and disappearing and running into my room. Seconds later reappearing with my purse. "okay, now im ready" i said.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:58 am

I moved my purse. "Jump in," I giggled. I was excited. I hadn't see Carmen in ages and the shopping trip would give us a chance to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 pm

"Okay" I replied and got in the car, I relaxed against the seat and looked out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:59 pm

I started the engine and slid the roof back. I drove my normal speed along the three-mile driveway. I turned back and fished for my iPod in my purse. I knew the road perfectly, but I kept unconcious tabs on it through Carmen's mind. When I found my iPod, I turned back around and plugged it into the car. "Any requests girls?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 pm

"I don't mind" I said and winked at Becca as she plugged her ipod in.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 pm

I put the 'shuffle' on and put the iPod between the two girls. "Change it if you think of something," I told them, smiling. "Although I could probably do it before you." I laughed,
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:17 pm

I laughed with her, "probably and where are we going?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:29 pm

"Seattle," I answered and started singing along to the current song, but instead of rapping, I put the words into a tune, the same way I always sung this song.
"I can't tell you what it really is,
I can only tell you what it feels like,
And right now, there's a steel knife in my windpipe,
I can't breathe, but I still fight while I can fight,
Long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm flight.

High off the love, drunk from the hate,
It's like I'm huffin' paint
And I love it, the more I suffer,
I suffocate
And right before I'm about to drown,
O-ohh, she recusitates me,
She really hates me
and I love it, "Wait!"
"Where you going?"
"I'm leaving you."
"No, you ain't; come back."
We're runnin' right back, here we go again,
It's so insane 'cause when it's going good, it's going great.
I'm Superman with the wind at his back,
she's Lois Lane.
But when it's bad, it's awful
I feel so ashamed, I snapped,
Who that dude? I don't even know his name.
I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again.
I guess I don't know my own strength."

I didn't stop to take the unneeded breath. I stopped to talk to the girls. "Anything you guys wanna buy?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:36 pm

"Ah okay" I said and listened to Becca sing her song, laughing abit because she knew all of the words, but I suppose it wouldn't be that hard. "Umm.. I need a new dress" I saaid.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:53 pm

"Just one?" I replied. "Hasn't Alice rubbed off on you at all?" I joked. We were in Forks by now, driving just as fast as normal through the busy -well, busier than the drive- roads.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:04 pm

"Of course not! Thats just something I need. I'm sure we will find a few things we will buy extra" I said, winking.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:12 pm

I giggled. "Now, that sounds more like a Cullen girl." I turned onto the freeway toward Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:14 pm

"Sorry," I said coming back into the car. "I was texting the guys, let them know I've left." I made a face.

(is tha lik yerr fave song r sumthin :L)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 pm

I laughed, "Yeah, maybe we should get something for Alice, she would be a little mad if we went on a shopping trip without her and didn't get her anything" I said, "Oh cool. Tell them I said Hello" I said, towards Carmen.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:25 pm

I smiled at Rose, "Done!" I said tucking my phone into my pocket. "So what's you girls kind of shops?" I asked turning round in my seat to them.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:35 pm

"Good idea, Rose." I smiled, then I gasped. "We should buy something for everyone!" I said excitedly.

(one of them xD and I made up a way to sing it without rapping and it's been in mah head all day xD)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:36 pm

"Yes, that would be really nice" I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:40 pm

"Like a new dress with sequins for Aunt Edward," I joked, remembering the scene in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next