The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

Become part of the Ledgendary Saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)

Go down 
+2
Edward Cullen
Paisley Halse Cullen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:17 am

I laughed. "And heels, definitley heels." That's something I never thought I'd see.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 am

I pictured Edward in a dress and heels and half-shuddered. "Wow, that's a sight I don't wanna see again," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:44 am

I laughed. "And maybe we should bring Tanya back an Edward, or a no from Edward." I rolled my eyes and chcukled.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:45 am

"Carmen, something tells me that Tanya has got the message by now," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 am

I laughed. "I wish, it's like 'who are you texting?', 'Maggie', Then she wont care, 'She's visting the Cullens', suddendly does care, 'Her and Edward are having a great time', is fuming." I kept my laughter til the end of the story.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:51 am

I laughed at Carmen. "Oh come on. She can't be that bad."
Back to top Go down
Carmen Denali

Carmen Denali

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:02 am

"Well she's one of those, wont believe it til she hears it. She'll get over it soon don't worry" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:55 pm

I smiled and turned off the freeway into Seattle. I saw the mall to the side and turned into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:52 am

When we pulled into the parking lot, I got out and pulled my phone out. It was a text from Alice, wanting to know why we had gone shopping without her. "Erm.. Alice wants to know why we went shopping without her" I said, looking at them both for an answer that wouldn't result in Alice getting too upset.
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:00 pm

"Hmm," I murmured, pulling together an excuse in my head. "I thought she'd want to welcome Jasper home as soon as he got there." I said. "And if that doesn't work, I'll.. um... tell Jasper to make Alice think he would've hated it if she wasn't there when he got back," I explained, not really knowing -or caring- if I made sense.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:04 pm

"Uh.. Okay" I said, fingers already tapping the screen as I finished the sentence. I was done a few seconds later and when it had sent I slipped the phone back in my pocket. I reached into the car and grabbed my purse, then straightened back up.
Back to top Go down
Paisley Halse Cullen

Paisley Halse Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Paisley blinked slightly. She had forgoten about someone asking her about what she wanted to eat, and she walked into the living room, to sit and watch Doctor Who. "AMMMYYYY NOOO!" She shouted, hugging the television, tight. Then she backed up. "ITS THE WEEPING ANGELS!" "Dont blink, dont blink, dont blink!" She shouted to herself, then she sat behind the couch, and hid, with the laptop, and googoled "Karen Gillan as Amelia Pond" and she got a bunch of links, so she picked the one from the TARDIS Index File, and blinked slightly. Then she runned into the kitchen. "EVERYONE! DID YOU KNOW THAT AMY IS THE YOUNGEST OF THE DOCTORS COMPANIONS?" She gasped. Then she bounced up and down, and brought the laptop in the kitchen. "LOOK, LOOK, LOOK!" Overall, there was no point in this, but that Paisley was incredibley obsessed with Doctor Who

(OOC: xDDD )
Back to top Go down
Becca Smith Cullen

Becca Smith Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 am

(shopping trip continued here and I cba to change accounts so xP)

Edward chuckled lightly at Paisley and sat on the counter just so he looked human to the child in front of him. "You really shouldn't be watching Doctor Who, Paisley." He commented with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)   Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nom Nom Nom(Alice,Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4